This is a collaborative project that I made with Jason Morrissey. Jason forged this short sword in his mosaic damascus steel and sent it to me to finish out. I documented this build on Instagram with the hashtag #morrisseyhatchercollab
Steels used in the damascus are 1080, 1084, and 15N20. The hilt is made with desert ironwood, carbon fiber, and copper. It is of peened-tang construction.
OAL - 18.75”/476mm
Blade - 12.6”/320mm
CoM - 1.8”/45mm
CoP - 7.2”/185mm
Mass - 23.6oz/669g
- Auction ends on Friday, April 20th at 5PM Central Time.
- Minimum $50 bid increase please
- 10 Minute anti-snipe rule
- International bidders will be responsible for additional shipping costs and will assume all risk of damage/loss while in transit
- Please email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and phone number
Current High Bid: $4500 Auction has ended. Thank you to all who bid.